Digital Design Maven
You eat Photoshop for breakfast, WordPress updates for a mid-morning snack, and usually have your list crossed off by noon. You are one BAD MAMA JAMMA when it comes to getting things done in digital media.
Your passion for fun and communication is what keeps you constantly thinking about how to make better email blasts, social media graphics, and websites. You get a little giddy when you see a clever ad float across your screen, because you know on the other end of that was an artist like you who gets it.
Maybe you’ve been using all of your talent working for one brand, and you want some variety.
Maybe you’ve been freelancing and would like more awesome people to work around.
Maybe you’ve been dying to get into this kind of work, but have never had the chance.
No matter who you are, or what you’re doing, if you know what we’re talking about when we say “we get it,” we want to meet you!
Frank & Maven is helping companies all across the US achieve double-digit growth with our strategy, message, and media plans. We partner with our clients to fully understand their business, develop all-encompassing message & branding strategies, and then execute those strategies with kickass TV, Radio, Print, Billboard, Digital, Social, and Email campaigns. Our ads do more than make noise, they inspire people to buy from our clients.
That’s where you come in.
We are growing fast, and we need a multi-faceted digital designer who can jump in and help make profitable emails, facebook ads, web videos, and web pages for a wide variety of brands that we work with across the country.
The low down:
This is an agency job. It is fast paced. You HAVE to be a self learner, a self-motivator, and a good communicator. Without these skills, you simply won’t make it here.
We believe our entire company exists to help our team members and clients achieve their dreams inside and OUTSIDE of work. We take this very seriously! This is a place that we demand you grow personally and professionally every day. If you are a whiner, a lazy-larry, a drama queen, or a liar, please move on. This is definitely not the place for you.
We believe in working hard and playing hard, and we believe in family. That is why we have very generous paid time off, and why you will see very few cars in our parking lot in the evening. WE GET OUR WORK DONE efficiently so we can go home!
Skills You Gotta Have:
- Photoshop – (You eat it for breakfast, remember?)
- Basic WordPress / Visual Composer / Squarespace editing – (You don’t need to be a developer, but you do need to be comfortable learning!)
- Time-management – (You’d rather douse your body in honey and sacrifice yourself to a bear than miss a deadline!)
- Office and Google Products – (Because it’s 2018 and nobody has time to wait on technically challenged!)
Bonus Points for:
- 3+ years in digital marketing experience
- Digital Marketer, Google AdWords, or IAB certifications
- Web UX design experience
- Portfolio and examples of work
- This is an on-site job (No remote, freelance, or telecommuters, please)
- This is a full-time job (Monday through Friday, 8a-5p with occasional after hours required)
- This is a salary position (Based on experience)
Are you ready to spend more of your time around other people who get it? Shoot us an email** to firstname.lastname@example.org with #IGetIt in the subject line and we will be in touch!
*Bonus points for resumes with references we don’t have to ask you for.
**Double bonus points for examples of work (attached or on a portfolio website).